A member of the Mt Diablo Branch of the California Writers Club posted to the branch’s on line forum.
“I learned recently that one can add to your amazon book listing editorial reviews that were published elsewhere. In case I am not the last to learn about this, here are the steps:
1. Log in to Author Central at http://authorcentral.amazon.com
2. Click the Books tab at the top of the page.
3. Click on the book to which you are adding Editorial Reviews.
4. Click the Edit or Add button next to the Review section.
5. Add text in the box; click Preview.
6. Make changes if necessary; click Save Changes.
“It may take 3-5 days for the review to appear on your listing. If any questions, call amazon. I am very pleased with amazon support. They are prompt, courteous and speak American English.
“Just keep in mind that you need permission from the owners of the review. That could be either the review publisher or the author of the review, depending on what agreement the review author has made with the publisher.”